ITACA REXEL-spectra-selection Web-Service
The ITACA REXEL-spectra-selection web-service provides machine-friendly access to response spectra included in the ITACA Database. Data may be filtered by ground motion parameters or related meta-data, e.g. by magnitude, distance, PGA, etc. A complete list of supported options and usage examples is available in the query-options webpage. Requests must use HTTP-POST method.
target argument is required (the output ZIP file from ITACA REXEL-target-spectrum web-service can be passed)
- selection of query-options is mutually exclusive for ground motion parameters (e.g. searching for waveforms by PGA criteria is not compatible with Arias Intensity criteria)
- output data are provided in compressed archive (format zip) containing several ascii .txt files with Unix line endings:
Files described at numbers 1 and 2 of the above list are provided with the prefix "ADIM_" also. These files are used in the ITACA REXEL-run-matching web-service when
- list of selected records and corresponding RMS-based scores respect to target spectrum by ascending order ('LIST.TXT')
- table of Pseudo-Spectral Acceleration (PSA) values arranged by rows for each selected record and by columns for each used period; generated files are 'SPECTRAXY.TXT' when
components is set to '1', 'SPECTRAX.TXT' and 'SPECTRAY.TXT' when
components is set to '2' or 'SPECTRAZ.TXT' when
components is set to '3')
- summary file resuming the query options ('SPECTRA_SELECTION_SUMMARY.TXT')
- list of spectral periods ('PERIODS.TXT')
adimensional-flag is set to '1'.
- results are limited to 1000 response spectra per single request
ITACA REXEL-spectra-selection web-service works in combination with:
Backend Python software used by this web service was originally developed by Puglia R. and Sgobba S., and it is currently maintained by Felicetta C., Russo E., amd Sgobba S.